Smart Host is a B2B SaaS platform in the hospitality industry. We empower hotels to put their own data to work. We collect, clean and enrich guest data from both internal and external data sources. Combining this data with analytics and multi-channel messaging allows us to take guest communication and marketing efforts to a new level. Our typical clients are not necessarily tech-savvy, so it's on us to skyrocket them into the digital marketing age, by simplifying the experience to the maximum through great usability.
Continuous growth and product development led to the point that we now want to further improve our quality assurance process - this is your chance to shape how QA will work at Smart Host. As a part of our Frontend team, you will take care of automated tests, bug tracking and incident communication as well as incident management within our company. You will be part of an amazing team responsible for our hospitality software solution.
- Create and maintain automated test scripts for client applications
- Test API integrations in React applications using tools like Postman or API testing libraries
- Review code to ensure code quality standards and adherence to best practices
- Document test plans, test cases, and test results accurately
- Use performance testing techniques to identify performance bottlenecks
- Perform security testing on React applications
- Confirm and keep track of reported bugs
- A solid grasp of HTML, CSS, and DOM manipulation
- Knowledge of web testing frameworks like Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress or Playwright
- Familiarity with Git, Chrome DevTools, REST clients (Postman, etc.), CI/CD pipelines and tools (e.g., Github actions);. Knowledge of a Storybook is a plus
- Excellent debugging skills across various browsers and devices
- Outstanding communication skills to collaborate with developers, product managers, management and other team members
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Willingness to learn continuously and commit to staying updated with the latest trends and best practices in frontend development and quality assurance
- A small, skilled and highly passionate team of extraordinary co-workers
- A competitive salary
- An ability to make significant impact on the company's future
- High levels of transparency, trust and freedom
- A casual working environment with flexible working hours and Home Office options
- An office in the centre of Berlin between Alexanderplatz and Friedrichstraße
This position is based in Berlin! You need a permanent residence in Germany!
Your complete application should include your CV, a few words about you and your soonest availability.